Everest's EBD series of Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and rails, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD1 has one NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor, and can hold one 1/2 barrel keg. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 321/2°F to 421/2°F to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature.
EBD series keg beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD1 has a back mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (321/2°F to 421/2°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop and rail, textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handle with door lock
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Pre-installed 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Shipping Weight||154 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Material||Chrome Plated Metal|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator - One 1-Faucet Tower Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Fiannly a Complete AZ Room |
|Comments:||Kegarator was cool in just a few hours. A good amount of extra space when a corny keg is being used. Appleances to complete hooking up a keg ordered with cooling unit were much easier than what other family members have on their kegarator. The unit was not in stock as advertised and it took almost tow weeks to receive it from order date. Delivery by a freight service was without a hitch. It was well packed. Good price even with the extra frieight charge that what we found in town. |
Also, purchased a classy looking growler. Sales staff very helpfula nd knowlegable as to what items needed.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.