Summit's collection of built-in beer dispensers offers a stunning combination of user-convenience, quality storage, and luxury design.
The SBC677BIIF is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half keg. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. This model comes with a black cabinet and panel-ready door designed to accept full overlay panels for a custom look. Also included is a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Inside, the SBC677BIIF utilizes full frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. The digital control panel lets you manage the temperature between 32 degrees and 50 degrees Fahrenheit to best accommodate a variety of brews. The stainless steel floor helps to protect the unit when loading and unloading heavy kegs, while an attractive and efficient LED light offers added convenience inside. This unit can be converted to a standard all-refrigerator in just a few easy steps. Two adjustable glass shelves are included for flexible storage.
This unit comes with all the tapping equipment needed to serve smooth drafts. Accessories include a draft tower, empty CO2 cylinder, regulator, and keg coupler. Beverage Factory gives you the freedom to customize this tap kit to best fit your dispense needs.
With it's user-friendly design and attractive presentation, the SBC677BIIF is the perfect piece for any home bar!
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large interior can accept a full half barrel keg
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management for optimum beer storage
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Includes two adjustable glass shelves for alternate storage
- Stainless steel guard rail - Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- LED lighting - Interior LED lighting offers an efficient and attractive view
- Right angle plug - Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Panel-ready door - Integrated stainless steel door frame allows you to mount a panel over the front for a custom look that blends into your own cabinetry design; handle not included (panel size: 23 7/16" W x 30 1/4" H and at least 3/4" thick)
- Stainless steel drip tray - Two-piece drip tray included to help catch spills
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock offers added security
- Sealed back - Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Keg capacity - Will fit one full-size, pony, or 1/4 slim keg, 2 5-gallon commercial kegs (+1 5-gallon ball-lock keg), or 3 5-gallon ball-lock kegs
|Depth||25.75" (27.25" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||106 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Material||Chrome Plated Metal|
|Color / Material||Panel-Ready|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.1 A|
Built-In Undercounter Kegerator - Panel-Ready Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|This is my 3d and the best |
|by:||Marco's Dad (12-02-2016)|
Green Valley, AZ
|Comments:||This edition is quieter, holds a colder temp without frost and holds the CO2 bottle, regulator and keg better than my two previous Summit Kegerators. Quite an improvement! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.