Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. This beer dispenser comes with everything you need except the keg and meets UL commercial standards. It's a great option for refrigerating and serving kombucha or soda in addition to beer with a few easy upgrades. You will need to get the CO2 tank filled locally. A quick search for gas or welding suppliers in your local yellow pages will help you find a place to get the tank filled. A full CO2 tank should last about 5 to 6 full size kegs.
The SBC583SS features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It comes with a jet black cabinet and stainless steel door for a modern look in any setting. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. It includes a set of locking casters for easy mobility. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location's setup.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 4.9 cu.ft. interior. The 5 lb. CO2 tank is designed to be mounted in the rear of the unit, freeing up added storage space inside. A dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management. Two adjustable shelves are included to allow alternate storage options.
This unit is designed for freestanding use.
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large 4.9 cu.ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Ideal beer temperature- Operates between 361/2 and 451/2F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Reversible door- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Adjustable thermostat - Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Adjustable shelves - Includes two wire shelves with six positions for easier storage when using this unit to store other items
- Color-matched beer tower - Draft tower comes in a jet black finish with stainless steel trim for an attractive, modern look
- Casters included (ships unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Brackets for rear-mounted tank - CO2 tank can be mounted outside the beer dispenser in the rear of the cabinet, freeing up added space inside for additional storage
- Sealed back - Easier cleanup with a sealed rear design
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||70.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||75.0 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Single Faucet Freestanding Kegerator - Black/Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor Parts Only - 60 Months