Summit SBC490BIBRS Built-In Kegerator 6.4 Cu. Ft. Single Faucet Full-Sized - Brass Finished Door
Bring the boldness of brass to Ice Cold Drafts in your home with this SBC490BIBRS Full-Sized Built-In 6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity Kegerator by Summit. With its sleek Black Cabinet, Bold Brass Door, and Brass Tap, this Kegerator is sure to be a talking point of your next social gathering. The SBC490BIBRS accommodate half, quarter, and mini-kegs. Included with the SBC490BIBRS is a 5 pound CO2 tank and a "D" System Sankey American Tap Kit complete with all the accessories you need for that perfect pour of your favorite Domestic Beer. The included Top Guard Rail helps to keep your glasses from slipping off, and also helps keep your service area clean and tighty. An Adjustable Thermostat lets you store beer at your preferred serving temperature while the Automatic Defrost reduces the work involved in the maintenance of your Kegerator. If you are not going to use your Kegerator to store draft beer for a time simply insert the two adjustable shelves--included with your Kegerator--and convert your Keg Beer Dispenser into a Refrigerator. This Kegerator can be Built-In or left Freestanding and comes complete with Casters so you can simply move your Kegerator to the room you would like to serve your beer in, and enjoy your Fresh Ice Cold Draft with your guests in no time at all!
This Summit SBC490BIBRS Built-In Kegerator comes complete with all the necessary Draft Beer equipment you need to pour Fresh Draft Beer straight from your Keg. Included with the Summit SBC490BIBRS Kegerator is a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator, a Sankey Keg Coupler, and a 15" Chrome Plated Metal Draft Beer Tower that will impress any Beer Aficionado. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. The Sankey Keg Coupler is designed to fit most of your favorite Domestic beer kegs.
If you are looking for a stylish Kegerator that stands out among other Kegerators, then look no further than this SBC490BIBRS Kegerator by Summit!
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
Please NoteThe lightweight, 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is the preferred size of many brewers. It is shipped empty and does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb tank is good for approximately 5-6 full kegs.
- The Summit SBC490BIBRS Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Decorative Brass Finished Door
- This Keg Dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic keg.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The SBC490BIBRS is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Brass Finished Tap Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Brass Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Brass Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Brass Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished brass finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a Teflon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Brass door and tap - Bring bold style to your beer with a classic brass wrap on the door and matching tap
- Full-sized - Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
- KIT 490 included - Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
- Automatic defrost - Simplify appliance care by letting the unit defrost itself
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Install this silver rail on top to reduce spills and neaten service
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty
- 5 Years Compressor Warranty
|Unit Weight||152 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Brass|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|User Care Guide|
Summit SBC490BIBRS Built-In Kegerator 6.4 Cu. Ft. Single Faucet Full-Sized - Brass Finished Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $517.49
Sale Price: $539.99
Sale Price: $529.00