Summit SBC490BIDPL 6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Full-Size Single Faucet Kegerator
With a striking design and solid construction, the SBC490BIDPL 6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Kegerator from Summit brings an industrial style look to home-tapped drafts. This Keg Beer Dispenser features a Jet Black Cabinet with a Diamond Plate Finished Door. This Kegerator can be built-in or left free standing, and it accommodates half, quarter, and mini kegs. Complete with a D System Kit and all the accessories you need to pour your favorite ice cold draft beer-including a Co2 Tank-you will be serving you and your guests in not time! An Adjustable Thermostat makes it easy to set the temperature at the correct setting for a perfect tap of your favorite beer. The Automatic Defrost makes maintaining your Kegerator a breeze. If you do not plan on using your Kegerator to dispense beers, simply insert the included shelves and convert your Keg Beer Dispenser into a Regfriegerator.
This Summit SBC490BIDPL comes complete with all the necessary Draft Beer equipment you need to pour Fresh Draft Beer straight from your keg. Included with the Summit SBC490DPL Kegerator is a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator, a Sankey Keg Coupler, and a 15" Chrome Plated Metal Draft Beer Tower that will impress any Beer Aficionado. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. The Sankey Keg Coupler is designed to fit most of your favorite Domestic beer kegs.
Additional Features of this SBC490BIDPL Kegerator by Summit include a Top Guard Rail--to reduce spills and neaten your service area, as well as Casters for easy portability of your Kegerator.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon kegs.
- The lightweight, 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is the preferred size of many brewers. It is shipped empty and does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb tank is good for approximately 5-6 full kegs.
- If installing this unit under a counter, you will need 2 inches of clearance around the back & the sides.
- The Summit SBC490BIDPL Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic keg.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The SBC490BIDPL is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Diamond plate finish on door - Textured aluminum wrapping offers a modern industrial look
- D System Kit Included - Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator
- Automatic defrost - Simplify appliance care by letting the unit defrost itself
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Install this silver rail on top to reduce spills and neaten service 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||152 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Textured Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|User Care Guide|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Summit SBC490BIDPL 6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Full-Size Single Faucet Kegerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $509.99
Sale Price: $1,199.99
Sale Price: $429.00