Summit Commercial offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for use in commercial settings.
The SBC635M7SSHV is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. It features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It comes with a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A sleek stainless steel handle completes the look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This model includes a set of locking casters for easy mobility.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The single tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
This unit is designed for freestanding use.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
- Tap Kit - Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel wrapped door - Solid construction in 304 grade stainless steel
- Professional handle - Sleek stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter offers an elegant look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Casters included (ships unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function - Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||80.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||100.0 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Freestanding Single Faucet Commercial Kegerator - Black Cabinet/ Stainless Steel Door with Thin Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.