The Summit SBC635MBI7SSTB features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and curved towel bar handle for a professional look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your undercounter space. Please note: the door does not open in its own radius; when planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The American Sankey tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design, width should be 25" to 25 1/4"
- Tap Kit - Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped door - Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle - Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33 degrees F and 50 degrees F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function - Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||25.88" (27.88" with handle)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Keg Coupler||Olmstead Lever Handle D System Coupler|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Built-In Single Faucet Commercial Kegerator - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.