The SBC635MOSHV is a full-sized beer dispenser that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6, or mini keg. The weatherproof design features a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet, top, and door, with a sleek handle completing the look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility. An integrated ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) offers added safety.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The single tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
- Outdoor beer dispenser - Meets UL guidelines for use in the outdoors, with weatherproof construction and a sealed back
- Full-sized capacity - Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
- Tap Kit included - Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, dual tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior - Weatherproof construction on the exterior cabinet, door, and top
- Professional handle - Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||150 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||180 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs.|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Thin Vertical Bar|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Outdoor Kegerator - Stainless Steel Cabinet/ Door with Thin Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.