So you've just finished making a batch of delicious, fresh, homebrewed beer and now the question is, what are you going to do with it? Well the Beverage Factory has the answer for you with the HBK199B-1K Black Home Brew Kegerator from Kegco! Kegerators are the ideal way to store and serve your homebrewed beer. With their thermostatic control you can adjust the temperature to your brew (slightly warmer temps for darker brews, slightly colder temps for lighters brews) while keeping your beer fresh and neatly stored away. With an included 5 gallon Cornelius Keg and pre-assembled tapping kit, you can move your brew from pot to keg and begin serving homemade draft beer with no effort at all!
Experts in homebrewing from the Beverage Factory have provided everything you will need to begin tapping and serving from your keg by assembling and including a tapping kit with this keg cooler. A polished stainless steel tower, commercial grade dual gage regulator, and red CO2 tank adds a $37 value to this refrigerator for no additional cost, while taking the guess work out of what you will need to get your kegerator up and running.
The HBK199B-1K has many other exciting features like an energy efficient design, an interior steel floor plate that provides even weight distribution of your kegs, and a CO2 knockout so you can store your CO2 externally and maximize the interior space for cooling off kegs. A textured surface top and guard rails means your guests can watch you fill glasses straight from your tap without fear of those glasses slipping around or falling off.
- HBK199B-1 Home-Brew Kegerator with Single-Faucet Home Brew Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit and 5 gallon Cornelius Keg.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Keg
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, this Cornelius Pepsi keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and handles for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Home Brew Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Door with Keg Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.