Make your homebrew feel like a professional brew by serving it from the HBK199S-1K kegerator from Kegco. Not only will you look like a professional brewer when standing behind the guard rail and filling glasses from the sleek, stainless steel, draft tower faucet--you will get professional tasting results that are only possible when kegging beer. If you want a foamy head and variety specific serving temperatures to compliment the flavor of your brew, while also reaping the benefits of one of the fastest and easiest storage methods, then a homebrew kegerator is the best option for you.
Complete with this unit is a hand assembled direct draw kit from the Beverage Factory. There's nothing more disappointing than getting a new piece of equipment home to use, and then realizing you forgot to get an essential component at the store. We take the guesswork out of setting up your kegerator by giving you everything you need to begin drafting beer at home even including your very own Cornelius Keg! Though the pre-assembled kit is made of all premium products, we will be giving you the regular price for a total added value of $25 with no additional cost to you.
The design of the HBK199S-1K makes it a great addition to your home. The black and stainless steel finish on the outside of the refrigerator is modern but neutral and easy to incorporate with an existing decorating scheme. It easily plugs into a regular wall socket and utilizes an energy efficient design. A stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the unit ensure even weight distribution from your kegs, meaning your kegerator will not become damaged or unbalanced over time. Continued maintenance of your kegerator is made easy with a removable and dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on the top, and 4 locking casters that make moving it for cleaning effortless.
- Kegco MDK199S-01 Kegerator and Single Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Keg
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, this Cornelius Pepsi keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and handles for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- the Kegco K199S-1K Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||63 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||82 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Full Size Homebrew Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months