You've just gotten home from a long day at work. Traffic was terrible, and all you want to do is sit down and relax with a glass of your favorite freshly drafted beer...but without having to deal with the crowds and chaos at the local bar. By having your very own HB209B-2 kegerator at home you can do just that! Having a kegerator at home is a great option for anyone who wants to enjoy the pleasure of freshly drafted beer at whatever time of day or night you want. You'll also be able to share this luxury with friends and family and it makes a great addition to any party or gathering you may be hosting. Perhaps the biggest bonus of investing in a kegerator is all of the ways it will enhance your homebrew. Besides kegging being one of the faster and easier storage options, features like temperature control and CO2 infusion that will compliment the effervescence in your beer work to bring out the best flavor in your homebrew.
Completely outfitted with everything you will need to begin serving beer, this kegerator comes with a direct draft kit put together by the homebrew experts at the Beverage Factory. It includes the premium versions of our polished stainless steel tower, a commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant red CO2 tank, and with no additional cost for these upgrades it adds a $37 value to your order. All you have to provide is a couple kegs of home brew and you'll be ready to serve up to two kinds of beer from your cooler!
The black cabinet of the kegerator is fitted with a matte black door which is stylish but also less prone to showing fingerprints and smudges. Continued maintenance of your kegerator is made easy with a removable and dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on the top, and 4 locking casters that make moving it for cleaning effortless. With features like manual thermostat control and energy efficient design, you can adjust the temperature of your keg to enhance the flavor and consistency of the brews you are serving at any given time with minimal impact on the environment or your energy bill. It also comes with 2 removable shelves so while you're waiting for your next batches of home brew to finish fermenting, your keg cooler can double as a regular refrigerator or drink cooler too!
- MDK-209B-01 Kegerator Cabinet with Two-Tap Home Brew Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes Two 5 Foot Lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
These 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing are made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). These will not rot, swell, or dry out, and are unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Two Complete Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Sets
These complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets include both gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
Home Brew Dual Faucet Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Great Kegerator |
|Comments:||The product arrived as described. Shipping process was clearly described, quick and great customer service. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.