If you homebrew regularly, then the HBK209B-3 triple faucet kegerator from Kegco is the ideal option for you. Allowing you to store and serve from up to three different kegs of homebrew at a time, you can offer your friends a flight of your homebrews all with drafted beer freshness. Whether you are hosting a party, having the guys over for a night of football or poker, or if you simply want to unwind after a long day at work but don't want to compromise on the bar quality taste of drafted beer, than the HBK209B-3 home brew beer dispenser will meet your needs.
The Beverage Factory has hand-assembled a direct draw kit for this kegerator so that you will have everything you need to immediately tap and serve from up to three home brew kegs with the purchase of your kegerator. Everything from the ball lock keg couplers down to the washers and fittings necessary to assemble everything has been accounted for in this kit. Additionally we have upgraded some of the items in this kit to their premium quality versions with no additional cost to you. The premium upgrades on the corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, a commercial dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel tower will add an extra $35 to the value of the kit. All that will be left for you to do is provide the kegs of home brew!
The kegerator also comes with two removable racks so it can be used as a regular refrigerator or a cooler for other drinks like sodas, waters, and juices, when it's not being used to store and serve your homebrew. Standing on 4 locking casters, this kegerator is easy to relocate around your home for parties and get-togethers, or to make cleaning more convenient. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged. A textured top surface and guard rail that lines the top helps prevent spillage and knocked over glasses. A flush-mount drip tray that sits under the faucet catches drips and spills and is dishwasher safe which makes cleaning very easy.
- MDK-209B-01 Kegerator Cabinet with Three-Tap Home Brew Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-way Air Distributor
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver. A 3-way air distributor is included, allowing you to aspirate three kegs off of one CO2 tank and turn off any lines that are not being used.
- Includes four 5 foot, 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assemblies with Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver. One air line goes from the regulator to the distributor and three go from the distributor to the couplers.
- Includes Three Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps
The complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Brushed Stainless Steel Three Faucet Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of brushed stainless steel. It comes complete with three chrome plated faucets with brass levers and three 5 foot, 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer lines. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Home Brew Triple Faucet Draft Beer Dispenser - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.