There's a lot of love that goes into creating a home brewed beer. It requires skill, patience, and dedication, but the results are hard to contend with and they are certainly something to be proud of. With all of the hard work that went into creating the perfect brew, your finished product deserves to be enhanced by serving it fresh from the tap. Invite your friends to take part in the process--let them observe the level of clarity, color, head, aroma, and flavor that you were involved in making every step of the way--by serving your homebrew from the HBK209S-2K home brew kegerator.
Adding to the value and ease of use associated with this kegerator is the direct draw kit that the Beverage Factory has hand-picked and assembled to go with it. We take the guesswork out of setting up your home brew beer dispenser by providing you with everything you will need to get it up and running...we even include the kegs! We've upgraded the direct draw kit with no additional cost to you, adding a $37 value to your kit! With dual faucets and two included kegs, you can serve and dispense two batches of your homebrew at the same time and offer your guests a variety of flavors and styles.
Set the ideal, flavor-enhancing temperature for your brew by using the manual thermostatic controls to chose the custom temperature for your kegerator. Keep your interior lining protected and in ideal condition with the stainless steel floor plate inside of the kegerator that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs. Find the perfect location for your kegerator with the 4 locking wheels that the unit is mounted on making moving easy as can be. Easily clean up spills thanks to the removable, dishwasher-safe built-in drip tray. Two removable racks makes this cooler convertible to a regular refrigerator or beverage cooler as well.
- MDK-209S-01 Kegerator Cabinet with Two-Tap Home Brew Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes Two 5 Foot Lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
These 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing are made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). These will not rot, swell, or dry out, and are unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Two Complete Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Sets
These complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets include both gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Two Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Kegs
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, these Cornelius Pepsi kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and handles for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the bodies and includes pressure release valves.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|
Home Brew 2-Faucet Beer Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.