The densely foamy head that forms on top, the smooth mouth feel followed up by a slight tingle of effervescence, the perfect temperature and brisk coldness...there are some elements of drinking drafted beer that just can't be recreated with other methods of serving and storing beer. Even if you've perfected your homebrew recipe and method, there's no way to give it the draft beer flavor unless you are drafting it. The Kegco HBK209S-3K gives your homebrewed beer the drafted touch by allowing you to store and serve from three different kegs of home brew at the same time. You can enjoy and serve bar quality home brew from the comfort of home any time you want by adding a kegerator to your homebrew process today.
This kegerator comes complete with 3 home brew kegs and a direct draw kit. The Beverage Factory has accounted for everything that you will need to get your kegerator up and running, from the tiniest washer to the 5lb. CO2 tank. All that will be left for you to do is provide the brew! The included kit is a great value because we have upgraded the CO2 tank, dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel draft tower to their premium quality versions with no additional cost to you... adding an additional $35 worth of upgrades to your order.
Part of getting quality serving results with your homebrew is setting the ideal, flavor-enhancing temperature for your brew. By using the manual thermostatic controls on the HBK209S-3K to chose the custom temperature for your kegerator you can adjust the temperature to whatever you have on tap at the time. Keep your interior lining protected and in ideal condition so that temperature doesn't fluctuate with the stainless steel floor plate on the inside of the kegerator that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs. Find the perfect location for your kegerator with the 4 locking wheels that the unit is mounted on making moving easy as can be. A removable flush-mount drip tray collects any spills from the faucets and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. Two removable racks makes this cooler convertible to a regular refrigerator or beverage cooler as well.
- MDK-209S-01 Kegerator Cabinet with Two-Tap Home Brew Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-way Air Distributor
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver. A 3-way air distributor is included, allowing you to aspirate three kegs off of one CO2 tank and turn off any lines that are not being used.
- Includes four 5 foot, 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assemblies with Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver. One air line goes from the regulator to the distributor and three go from the distributor to the couplers.
- Includes Three Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps
The complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Brushed Stainless Steel Three Faucet Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of brushed stainless steel. It comes complete with three chrome plated faucets with brass levers and three 5 foot, 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer lines. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes three brand new 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Kegs
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, these Cornelius Pepsi kegs have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handle for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet with Stainless Steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Three Faucet Home Brew Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Excellent kegerator, Excellent price |
|Comments:||This is the second kegerator I've purchased from Beverage Factory. My first was also a Kegco, but it was the two-tap system. I've been so pleased with the quality of my two-tap that I decided to expand with three more taps. As a homebrewer, word spreads when you brew quality stuff, so I wanted capacity to have more options than just two beers to make sharing more fun.|
I can't say much more about this kegerator, other than the fact that it functions like a charm, looks great and keeps my homebrew cold and flowing. Search around all you want...I did tons of research before purchasing, and you can't find better quality for the price if you're going with a brand new setup.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.