These Inventory Reduction beer keg dispensers come complete with all the necessary equipment needed to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer and feature 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact. Included in the kit are a 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank, dual gauge regulator, 5' air line with snap clamps, D System keg coupler with a stainless steel probe and a 3" diameter Stainless Steel draft tower with a Stainless Steel shank and faucet. This is a great value and would make a great gift for anyone interested in serving draft beer from a store bought keg.
The Kegco K199SS-1 is created for in home use and is both quiet and energy efficient, making the storing of your kegs in your home a more pleasant experience over and above what some other kegerators would. Though quiet and energy efficient this Kegerator has the capacity to hold Full-Size Kegs (15.5 gal), 1/4 Beer Barrels (7.75 gal) and 5 gallon kegs. Additional features include a Removable Drip Tray to collect spills, a Steel Interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg, two shelves to convert the beer dispenser to a regular refrigerator, a textured serving counter top and an attractive Metal Safety Rail to help keep your beer mugs and glasses from sliding off.
This keg cooler will hold one Full Size, Straight Pony or Quarter Slim Keg and up to two Sixth Slim, Strap Handle or Rubber Home Brew Kegs. Please Note: It will not fit Bevel or Rubber Kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies.
- Kegco MDK-199SS-01 Kegerator and Single Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic keg and features 100% stainless steel beer contact.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this dual gauge regulator! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel keg probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and shank so your beer only touches sanitary stainless steel from the keg to your glass. The 5 foot Clear Beer Tubing ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
|Keg Coupler||KT85D-L D System American Sankey|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
Inventory Reduction - Full Size Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|It''s working out quite nicely |
|Comments:||It was very easy to set up.|
I had beer flowing in under 2 hours.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months