Everest's EBD series of Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and rails, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD3 has two NSF approved 3" diameter insulation draft arms with an air distributor, and can hold three 1/2 barrel kegs. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 321/2°F to 421/2°F to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature.
EBD series draft beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD3 has a side mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately.
- Keg capacity:
- Three full-size kegs
- Two full-size kegs (plus three 5-gallon or three quarter slim kegs)
- Six quarter slim kegs
- Nine 5-gallon kegs
- Analog dial thermostat knob (321/2°F to 421/2°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, with textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arms with air distributer
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all units
- Interior dimensions: 53" x 21-1/2"
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Shipping Weight||304 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||You Choose|
|CO2 Tank||You Choose|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||3|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||3|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||9|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator - Three Full-Size Keg Capacity Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.