Kegco Two Keg Dual Pressure Door Mount Homebrew Kegerator Kit - Ball Lock
This Kegco Two Keg Dual Pressure Door Mount Homebrew Kegerator Kit allows you to tap two kegs at the same time and individually control the pressure to each keg (The Co2 Tank is Extra and not included in the kit). All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase. All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Two Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Keg Used
These used 5 gallon soda kegs are perfect for dispensing your own home brewed beer, soda, or cider. Made of all stainless steel, they are great for any sanitary liquid storage and dispensing needs. All our 5 gallon kegs are in used condition. We have cleaned them and pressure tested them to hold pressure, however, they are not new, and as such, they will have dings, dents, scrapes and may even still smell a little like soda. You should definitely give these tanks a good cleaning and sanitizing before using them. While they are guaranteed to hold pressure, you may still need to or want to replace gaskets, poppets, etc. You can purchase replacement parts and gaskets separately.
- Includes Two Product Separate Pressure Co2 Regulator
This regulator allows you to tap two kegs at the same time and individually control the pressure to each keg! The Two Product Two Pressure CO2 Regulator has two separate gauges to individually measure the pressure to each keg and allow you to adjust it particularly for the type of beer or beverage you are drinking. A third gauge (left gauge) shows you how much CO2 is left in the tank, so you don't run out. Individual air shut off valves allow for each CO2 line to be turned on/off independently. Preset safety pressure relief valve automatically releases at 55-65 PSI.
- Includes Two Separate Assemblies of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connnector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes Two Separate Assemblies of 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing. This beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures and will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This assembly comes with one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design).
- Includes Two 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a Teflon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with two black ABS plastic Faucet Knobs.
- Extra Set of New O-Rings for Ball Lock Keg
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Two Keg Dual Pressure Door Mount Homebrew Kegerator Kit - Ball Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $152.96
Sale Price: $193.46
Sale Price: $125.96
Sale Price: $89.96