This 2 Keg Picnic Faucet Homebrew Kegerator Kit comes with the beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser (The Co2 Tank is Extra and not included in the kit). All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase. All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
TWO KEG HOMEBREW KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Two Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Keg Used
These used 5 gallon soda kegs are perfect for dispensing your own home brewed beer, soda, or cider. Made of all stainless steel, they are great for any sanitary liquid storage and dispensing needs. All our 5 gallon kegs are in used condition. We have cleaned them and pressure tested them to hold pressure, however, they are not new, and as such, they will have dings, dents, scrapes and may even still smell a little like soda. You should definitely give these tanks a good cleaning and sanitizing before using them. While they are guaranteed to hold pressure, you may still need to or want to replace gaskets, poppets, etc. You can purchase replacement parts and gaskets separately.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure.
- Includes Two Picnic Faucets with 5 feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line
This Party Picnic Faucet is the same faucet you see installed on all picnic keg pumps. This faucet comes with 5 feet of 3/16" ID Black Beer Line attached.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Extra Set of New O-Rings for Ball Lock Keg
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Two Keg Homebrew Party Kegerator Kit - Ball Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.