Kegco 2 Tower Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit - Ball Lock
The Kegco 2SHTCKBALLK2 Two Tower Homebrew Kegerator Kit includes two Used Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs for your homemade brews, two beautiful Double Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Tower for dispensing two beers at once, a durable Commercial Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Splitter, two sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Couplers and even an extra set of O-Rings to make your kegs function like new. Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase. All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Two Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs Used
These used 5 gallon soda kegs are perfect for dispensing your own home brewed beer, soda, or cider. Made of all stainless steel, they are great for any sanitary liquid storage and dispensing needs. All our 5 gallon kegs are in used condition. We have cleaned them and pressure tested them to hold pressure, however, they are not new, and as such, they will have dings, dents, scrapes and may even still smell a little like soda. You should definitely give these tanks a good cleaning and sanitizing before using them. While they are guaranteed to hold pressure, you may still need to or want to replace gaskets, poppets, etc. You can purchase replacement parts and gaskets separately.
- Includes Two 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Towers
The tower is a high quality, commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge Co2 Regulator w/ Air Splitter
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The Double Gauge regulator measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn handle in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. This regulator features a Y splitter and two shut off valves on the hose out barbs.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Comes with two black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- Heavy Duty Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening collar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco 2 Tower Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit - Ball Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $284.99
Sale Price: $284.99
Sale Price: $154.99