Kegco Economy Two Keg Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit
The Kegco Economy Double Faucet Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator or chest freezer into a two product draft beer cooler. This kegerator kit is designed to run two completely separate kegs. Depending upon your refrigerator capacity, you can run 2 full size kegs, 2 pony kegs, 2 6 gallon kegs or any combination you choose. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height. You can call us at 800-710-9939 if you have any additional questions or concerns about the conversion process. We are draft beer experts and can help qualify if this kit will work for you.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
KEGCO ECONOMY DOUBLE FAUCET TOWER KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Double Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Beer Tower
The tower is a high quality, commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower that allows you to draft two beers at once. This Tower comes complete with two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Levers and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator w/ Splitter
This Kegco premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The premium pro series double gauge Co2 regulator has a chrome plated brass body. This regulator also features a manual pressure release valve. It has a built-on Co2 splitter and two shut-off valves, allowing you to run your air lines directly to each keg coupler.
- Includes Two 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two US Sankey Wing Handle D System Keg Coupler
This high quality wing handle keg coupler (keg tap) is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all domestic "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is push down and turn to properly couple the keg.
- Comes with two black ABS plastic Faucet Knobs.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 2 Neoprene Washers that are placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Economy Two Keg Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $139.99
Sale Price: $78.50
Sale Price: $51.99