Kegco Economy Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator Conversion Kit
The most complex part of dispensing Guinness® is getting a mixed gas high pressure tank that a local gas supplier will be willing to fill. You can either buy your tank locally or you can buy our high quality tank once you confirm that you can fill it with a mixed blend locally first.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
- (Optional) High Pressure Nitrogen Tank. We offer the High Pressure Tank as an optional kit component because many people have local access to one. We recommend that you confirm with a local gas supplier the required tank for a mixed gas fill. These tanks are produced from high strength aluminum alloy, rated at 2216 PSI/153 BAR, and comes with a female threaded 580 Valve is CGA approved that is compatible with Nitrogen Regulators.
- Includes Classic Double Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
The Classic Series is a very quality Nitrogen regulator. You can use this regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread (CGA-580), these regulators have a male thread. Double Gauge Regulators Measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder. They are good for indicating how much Nitrogen is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled. The hand control in the center is used to adjust the output pressure.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes "U" System Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap Guinness® Kegs
Guinness® and Harp Lager use a coupler that is very specific to their brand. The CH5300 is a coupler that is compatible with European "U" system kegs. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing. This beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures and will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This assembly comes with one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design) and a Coupling Assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece and Hex Coupling Nut (connects to keg coupler).
- Includes 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Chrome Plated Guinness® Dispensing Stout Beer Faucet
To properly pour Guinness® and achieve the famous and unique head on the beer requires a specialty European Stout Beer Faucet. The faucet operates by pulling forward and down on the tap handle. In addition, this economy stout faucet features a restricted spout that contains a tiny disc. The restrictor disc helps slow down the pour and allows the beer to pour properly. If you need to pour regular beer with this faucet, just remove the restrictor disc.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Economy Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $122.99
Sale Price: $269.99
Sale Price: $199.95
Sale Price: $339.99