Kegco Economy Homebrew Party Kegerator Kit
The Kegco Economy Party Kegerator Kit is the fast and easy solution to having a kegerator in your home without having to drill through your refrigerator. There is no shanks or towers to be installed with this configuration. All you have to do is have a refrigerator large enough to hold a full size keg. This is the perfect party solution and your beer will not go flat if you cannot drink it all in one night. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last. No Installation Required with the Economy Homebrew Party Kit.
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes 2 Feet of Beer Line with Picnic Faucet
This beer line assembly comes standard with 2' of 3/16" Black Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl), and a Coupling Assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece and Hex Coupling Nut (connects to keg coupler) and 1 Picnic Faucet. This is the same faucet you see installed on all picnic keg pumps.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Economy Homebrew Party Kegerator Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $94.95
Sale Price: $139.95
Sale Price: $84.99
Sale Price: $94.99