Kegco Economy Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit
The Kegco Economy Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with the draft beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser (The Co2 Tank is extra). All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase. Call one of our Draft Beer Experts at 1-800-710-9939 if you have any questions about this Kegerator Conversion Kit.
KEGCO ECONOMY KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes a US Sankey Wing Handle D System Keg Coupler.
This high quality wing handle keg coupler (keg tap) is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all domestic "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is push down and turn to properly couple the keg.
- Includes 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly.
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl), one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design) and a Coupling Assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece and Hex Coupling Nut (connects to keg coupler).
- Includes 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly.
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Economy Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|by:||beer me (09-12-2008)|
|Comments:||This is a great product but I would pay for any one looking at getting it just pay the extra $ for the standard kit. The standard kit is better bc you get a dual gauge regulator and a better tap. I'm tell you from experience that those parts are worth it.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $124.99
Sale Price: $164.99
Sale Price: $114.95
Sale Price: $57.99