Now anyone can successfully convert a refrigerator or freezer into a professional looking two product draft beer dispenser, thanks to Kegco's Economy Double Keg Kegerator Conversion Kit! This kit is made up of durable and user-friendly parts like American D System Sankey Couplers that can easily tap any North American store bought kegs, and a pro series dual gauge regulator with a large hand control and both manual and automatic pressure relief valves for safe and convenient CO2 pressure adjustment. Also included are attractive chrome plated brass faucets and tap handles that add fashionable and functional final touches on your new kegerator. Depending on the capacity of the refrigerator or freezer you are working with, your kegerator will be able to run 2 full size kegs, 2 pony kegs, 2 six gallon kegs, or any combination you choose. Each of our kits comes with detailed instructions to walk you through every step of the conversion process, and our product specialists are on hand at 1-800-710-9939 to answer any questions you might have.
Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator:
If you want a two product regulator with high end features but do not need to dispense your keg at different pressures, this pro series double gauge regulator with a y-splitter and two independent shut-off valves is perfect for you! It features a chrome plate brass body, two gauges to display PSI and Co2 volume, and a large, easy-to-use pressure adjustment knob. Also included are a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
D System Wing Handle Keg Coupler:
The plastic wing handle keg couplers (keg tap) are compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all domestic "D" system sankey kegs and features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body.
KEGCO ECONOMY KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- LH-542-2 - PRO SERIES DOUBLE GAUGE TWO PRODUCT CO2 REGULATOR
Dispensing two kegs at the same pressure has never been easier, thanks to our double gauge pro series regulator. It has a large adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand. The Y-splitter on the bottom of the regulator has two independent shut-off valves, giving you the freedom to dispense one or two kegs without changing regulators, while two gauges conveniently display the output pressure to the kegs and the amount of Co2 left in your tank.
- 516BAL-5 -TWO 5 FOOT LENGTH 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINES
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMPS FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- FT86P - TWO D SYSTEM KEG TAPS - PLASTIC WING HANDLES
These couplers work with all domestic "D" system sankey kegs. They have plastic wing handles that twist to engage the keg. The couplers feature a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a chrome plated keg probe.
- BLA316-5 -TWO 5 FEET CLEAR BEER LINES WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 5/16' I.D. thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - TWO 4-1/8" LONG SHANKS WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- FKNB - TWO BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOBS
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- CFBL - TWO CHROME BEER FAUCETS WITH BRASS LEVERS
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FWSTD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Economy Two Keg Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|First Kegerator |
|Comments:||This was my first kegerator set. I have rented them in the past and they were difficult to get working and would make a mess. Plus there was a trash can and lots of ice or added cost involved, not to mension only one flavor and not all like the same beer. This kit was so simple to set up because everything was there and the instructions were exclent. There was no mess because of the quality and workmanship that was put into this product! Last but not least I have two flavors of beer to chose from! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.