Kegco Premium Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit
The Kegco Premium Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser. The Premium kit comes with a high quality stainless steel perlick faucet, premium pro regulator, and many other premium parts. With a stainless steel coupler probe, stainless steel fittings on the beer line, a stainless steel shank and a stainless steel faucet, your beer will only contact high quality sanitary stainless steel from the keg to your glass!
KEGCO PREMIUM KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks (Ships Empty).
- This premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The premium pro series double gauge Co2 regulator has a chrome plated brass body. This regulator also features a manual pressure release valve.
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design. Reusable plastic clamps make it easier to swich out taps or for cleaning.
- KT85DL American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly. This beer line assembly comes with a stainless steel fitting to attach to the coupler, ensuring that your beer only touched durable and sanitary stainless steel from the keg to your glass.
- 4-1/8" Long Stainless Steel Shank with Nipple Assembly. This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. A shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet. The shank is mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, cabinet, etc. The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. The compression ring is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. All shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection. This shank is made of 304 grade stainless steel.
- The new Perl Stainless Faucet from Perlick is a classic example of innovation. Its revolutionary Perl ball and floating O-ring design eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer gets no exposure to air; there's literally no space for mold and bacteria to grow. The Perl Faucet has fewer internal parts for better reliability
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Deluxe Specialty Faucet Wrench
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Premium Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
Kansas City, MO
|Comments:||Just as described. Arrived within a few days. Great customer service to help solve my foaming issue too(keg not cold enough.) Painless ordering process. Kegerator works just as it should will definitely buy from again.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $118.99
Sale Price: $159.99
Sale Price: $107.99