Kegco Standard Homebrew 2 Kegerator Conversion Kit
The Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a home brew dispenser. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last. The standard kit has a Pro-Line double gauge regulator upgrade over the single gauge regulator found in the economy kit.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
KEGCO STANDARD 2 TAP KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator w/ Air Splitter
This premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The built-in Co2 splitter has two sht off valves, allowing you to run your air lines directly to each coupler and shut off a side if you are not using it.
- Includes Two Separate Assemblies of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connnector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes Two Separate Assemblies of 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing. This beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures and will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This assembly comes with one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design).
- Includes Two 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a Teflon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Homebrew 2 Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|
|Great starter setup|
|Comments:||I bought this kit to complete my keezer build. I love it! Everything went together easily and has performed flawlessly. I will be upgrading and expanding soon, but I couldn't be happier with this rig.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
|Comments:||Was looking for a budget build. Found this to go with my $100 used fridge/freezer. It is super easy to put together. The taps get sticky fast but my beer is sticky sometimes. Everything is super easy to take apart and clean though. I have recommended this to everyone I know. One other thing it came FAST and packed really well. Didn't even have a dent on the box. The regulator knob is really nice too. No tools needed to adjust.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $154.99
Sale Price: $284.99
Sale Price: $109.99