Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit
The Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with everything you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a home brew dispenser. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last. The standard kit has a double gauge regulator upgrade over the single gauge regulator found in the economy kit.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Kegco premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The premium pro series double gauge Co2 regulator has a chrome plated brass body. This regulator also features a manual pressure release valve.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connnector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing. This beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures and will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This assembly comes with one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design).
- Includes 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|save time and energy|
|Comments:||My Kegco conversion Kit Is AwesomE. Know Thank To This Kit I Don't Have To Bottle Any MorE And IAlways Have Fresh Beer On Tap|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $289.99
Sale Price: $145.99
Sale Price: $194.99