This Kegco Standard Homebrew Tower Conversion kit is the perfect solution for those who are converting a compact refrigerator or converting a freezer into a kegerator. This kit comes with brand new, high quality draft beer components and contains beer parts you will need to successfully convert your compact refrigerator/freezer into a kegerator at great savings. This kit comes with a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Tower.
When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions to insure that this kit will work on your refrigerator. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height. You can call us at (800) 710-9939 if you have any additional questions or concerns about the conversion process. We are draft beer experts and can help qualify if this kit will work for you.
Our homebrew kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
KEGCO STANDARD HOMEBREW TOWER CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Double Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Beer Tower
The tower is a high quality, commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower that allows you to draft two beers at once. This Tower comes complete with two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Levers and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The built-in Co2 splitter has two sht off valves, allowing you to run your air lines directly to each coupler and shut off a side if you are not using it.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Levers
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening collar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Homebrew 2 Faucet Draft Tower Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Best deal online |
|by:||Airborne Brewer (03-22-2011)|
|Comments:||Comes with everything except the fridge of course and was very easy to assemble. I used a GE 4.5 CF fridge from walmart and it works perfectly! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.