The Kegco Standard Double Faucet Party Kegerator Kit is the fast and easy solution to having a kegerator in your home without having to drill through your refrigerator. There are no shanks or towers to be installed with this configuration. All you have to do is have a refrigerator large enough to hold 2 1/6 gallon kegs. This is the perfect party solution and your beer will not go flat if you cannot drink it all in one night. No Installation Required with the Standard Double Faucet Party Kit. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Kegco Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Kegco premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The premium pro series double gauge Co2 regulator has a chrome plated brass body. This regulator also features a manual pressure release valve.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes Two Assemblies of 2 Feet of Beer Line with Picnic Faucets
This beer line assembly comes standard with 2' of 3/16" Black Beer Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl), and a Coupling Assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece and Hex Coupling Nut (connects to keg coupler) and 1 Picnic Faucet. This is the same faucet you see installed on all picnic keg pumps.
- Includes Beer "Y" Coupler Fitting
Allows you to easily use two picnic faucets from one keg at the same time! Simply connect the "Y" fitting to any standard keg coupler.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 3 Neoprene Washers that are placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Double Faucet Party Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.