The Kegco Ultimate Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser (The Co2 Tank is Extra and not included in the kit). Compared to the Deluxe kegerator kit, the Ultimate kit upgrades the regulator and adds a deluxe cleaning kit. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
KEGCO ULTIMATE KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Set of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs
This is a set of two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The larger hose barb makes it connect to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The Beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- Includes Two Sections of 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly.
This beer line assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing. This beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures and will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This assembly comes with one Plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design) and a Coupling Assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece and Hex Coupling Nut (connects to keg coupler).
- Includes Two 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly.
This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. The shank comes with a black plastic flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. Forged brass lock nut. 3/16" ID beer line connection.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Comes with two black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- Includes a 10" Stainless Steel Drip Tray with Back Spash (No Drain)
The DP110 is a all stainless steel door mounted driptray. This drip tray is 10" wide and is mounted do the door through two screw holes on the backsplash. There is no drain on this drip tray, so it will have to be manually emptied. This drip tray is popular due to its clean design and durability. Two mount screws are included. The top vent comes off for easy cleaning.
- Include Kegco Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Keg Beer Cleaning Kit w/ 32 oz. Cleaner
Introducing the Kegco Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit. Save the life of your tower, no longer do you have to remove the faucet with this kit. Just unscrew the beer line off of the keg coupler and screw this directly to the cleaning kit. Includes a High Pressure Hand Pump Cleaning Bottle and a 32 oz Bottle of BLC Draft Beer Line Cleaner and Nylon Beer Faucet Brush.
- Deluxe Specialty Faucet Wrench
This Deluxe specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening collar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Ultimate Door Mount Kegerator 2 Tap Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Way easier than I thought |
|Comments:||This system is awesome. It was way easier to set up than I anticipated. I put the taps through the wall so it got a little tricky keeping them insulated all the way to the faucet, but it worked. Getting all the components set up and pouring beer was by far the easiest part. So far, very pleased with the individual components. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.