3" Low Profile Black Plastic Party Keg Pump - Lever Handle with Pressure Relase Valve
"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. Features: lever handle, low profile HP-300 plastic pump, chrome plated forged brass body, push button pressure relief valve.
- Pressure Relief Valve to release pressure from over-carbonated keg
- Pump fits into palm of hand for smooth pumping!
- Lever handle for easy keg tapping
- Forged brass body for durability
- System D
- Body Chrome plated base
- Pump Model HP-300, low profile plastic
- Faucet Plastic with squeeze trigger
- PRV Push button pressure relief valve
3" Low Profile Black Plastic Party Keg Pump - Lever Handle with Pressure Relase Valve Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $59.36
Sale Price: $35.95
Sale Price: $35.96
Sale Price: $45.86