Perfect for parties, picnics, social gatherings and holidays. You can enjoy the delights of real draft beer. This is a portable party pump system that can be used anytime, anywhere. This convenient pump system is compact in size and comes complete with high volume air pump, beer tubing and faucet.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Once the Maverick Pump is installed you are ready to pour the first beer...
- Don't Pump: Open the faucet (quickly and all the way) and allow the beer to flow. You may find at first the flow of beer is faster than desired. This normal and due to the CO2 pressure in the ball.
- Don't Over pump: Only pump when the beer flows begins to slow.
- The number one problem once a ball is tapped is OVERPUMPING or NO PUMPING. Both cause problems.
This pump is great for parties and special occasions. This is a hand pump tap, so your beer will go flat overnight. This is designed for parties where you plan on drinking the whole keg that same day or night.
Important note:Please keep your keg refrigerated or ice it down right away covering at least three-quarters of the keg. If not, you'll have warm and foamy beer. Keg beer should not be left at room temperature for any length of time.
- Wet metal tube and position pump in either pocket.
- Rest palm of hand on pump.
- While holding in pocket, strike sharply with other hand to break seal.
- Continue to push downward until short tube rests in other pocket and breaks seal.
- Before pumping, open faucet to start flow of beer (There will already be CO2 pressure inside the ball)
- Only pump when beer flow starts.
DO NOT OVER PUMP
Maverick Beer Ball Party Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.