FC741 - Taprite Flo-Rite Low Pressure Range Monitor Keg Beer Regulator
The Flow Rite Monitor is designed for direct cylinder mounting and is ideal for limited pressure adjustment range requirements such as under-the-bar dispensers, cold plate boxes etc.
- Easy to adjust-rotating large adjusting knob clockwise increase delivery pressure: counterclockwise decreases delivery pressure. Pressure ranges are clearly marked on the regulator bonnet.
- The gaugeless feature eliminates the possibility of costly damage to pressure gauges due to rough handling; ideal where equipment is loaned out or rented. Model FC741
- Each regulator has a Sentry shutdown Safety built into the body that instantly protects the dispensing system in the unlikely event of regulator failure or malfunction. Blow-off is factory set at 55-65- PSIG
- Permanent quad-ring seal on the inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks...no need to remember to use a fiber washer each time tanks are changed.
- Outlet features T-R 1600C shut-off with back flow check valve and 5/16" I.D. hose barb nipple
FC741 - Taprite Flo-Rite Low Pressure Range Monitor Keg Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $37.95
Sale Price: $48.95
Sale Price: $69.95