342N - Classic Series Double Gauge Nitrogen Kegerator Regulator
The Classic Series is a very quality Nitrogen regulator. You can use this regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread (CGA-580), these regulators have a male thread. Double Gauge Regulators Measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder. They are good for indicating how much Nitrogen is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled. The hand control in the center is used to adjust the output pressure.
The Classic Series double gauge regulator features a forged brass and die cast body for durability, accurate machining, molded nylon inslet seal, stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance, stainless steel inlet filter, and a constant pressure supply at high output flow rates. The safety relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI. This regulator is UL Listed.
- UL Listed
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Primary Nitrogen Regulator
- Nitrogen Tank Mount
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Product
- 3/8" O.D. Outlet Barb with Shut-off
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI
- Output Pressure: 0-60 PSI
- Pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI
342N - Classic Series Double Gauge Nitrogen Kegerator Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $77.99
Sale Price: $57.95
Sale Price: $56.95
Sale Price: $65.95