942BN - High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Primary Nitrogen Regulator
This high pressure double gauge nitrogen regulator is designed for use in gas blender or nitrogen generator applications. The regulator features a durable forged brass body with an O-ring inlet seal at the tank connection and a flow control inlet nipple filter. The 3/8" O.D. outlet barb is fitted with a shut-off switch. The screw in the center is used to adjust the output pressure. The regulator is fitted with a pressure relief valve that releases at 115-125 psi.
- Double Gauge
- Forged Brass and Die Cast for Durability
- O-Ring Inlet Seal at Tank Connection
- Set Screw Pressure Adjustment
- Flow Control Inlet Nipple Filter
- Adjustable Output Pressure: 10-110 psi
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-120 psi RHT
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 psi LHT
- 3/8" O.D. Outlet Barb with Shut-Off
- Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 115-125 psi
- Note: Only Use in Gas Blender or Nitrogen Generator Applications
942BN - High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Primary Nitrogen Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $57.95
Sale Price: $77.99
Sale Price: $65.95
Sale Price: $37.95