Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually. Includes 543BS wall bracket to keep the beer line organized with the air line.
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- 1 Pressure / 2 Keg
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- Wall mount panel, pre-drilled holes
- Dimensions 5-1/2" wide x 11" tall
- Includes 543BS wall bracket to keep beer line organized
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI
Secondary Co2 Regulator w/ panel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.