Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually. Includes 543BS wall brackets to keep each beer line organized with the corresponding air line.
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- 3 Pressure / 3 Kegs
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- 14" wide x 11" tall
- Wall mount panel, pre-drilled holes
- Includes 543BS wall brackets to keep each beer line organized with the corresponding air line
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI
Secondary Co2 Regulator w/ panel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |