Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
Installation ready! This single pressure panel Walk-In cooler kit includes the beer line assembly attached to the air line for optimum organization.
This regulator also comes with the Pro-Max Profit Maximizer with pre-plumbed vent-to-drain. The Pro-Max minimizes beer loss when changing kegs.
Foam is beer - stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX (FOB detector) senses an empty keg, and shut down the flow of beer in the line. With PRO-MAX in-line profit maximizer the beer line remains full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg.
PRO-MAX Product Highlights:
- Manufactured of stainless steel & glass
- Finest FOB in the industry
- Large beer chamber for easy viewing
- Stainless steel hose connections
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed Regulator for constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- PRO-MAX: in-line profit maximizer - pre-plumbed vent drain line.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas.
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Regulators, beer and air hoses, for kegs, all on one easy mount panel.
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off.
- Wall mount 12" w x 14" h panel, pre-drilled holes.
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI.
|Product Specification Sheet|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Secondary Co2 Regulator Panel w/Pro-Max Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |