Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
Installation ready! This two pressure panel Walk-In cooler kit includes the beer line assemblies attached to the air lines for optimum organization.
This kit also comes with the Pro-Max Profit Maximizer with pre-plumbed vent-to-drain. The Pro-Max minimizes beer loss when changing kegs.
Foam is beer - stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX (FOB detector) senses an empty keg, and shut down the flow of beer in the line. With PRO-MAX in-line profit maximizer the beer line remains full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg.
PRO-MAX Product Highlights:
- Manufactured of stainless steel & glass
- Finest FOB in the industry
- Large beer chamber for easy viewing
- Stainless steel hose connections
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall brackets.
- UL Listed Regulator for constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- PRO-MAX: in-line profit maximizer - pre-plumbed vent drain line.
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filters.
- Two Product Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas.
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Regulators, beer and air hoses, for kegs, all on one easy mount panel.
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off.
- Wall mount 24" w x 14" h panel, pre-drilled holes.
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI.
|Product Specification Sheet|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
83215-PM1 - 2 Product Secondary Co2 Regulator Panel Kit w/Pro-Max Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.