The Kegco LHC-96-S2 premium two product secondary regulator is durably built to stand up to the rigors of a commercial environment. Featuring forged-brass construction and a rubber gauge protectors, this secondary regulator is sure to last!
Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually. You still need a primary regulator on which one output would connect to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level
- T-Style adjustment valves can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver
- Rubber gauge protectors help to prevent damage due to impact
- Heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built in to the body of each regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to prevent their use as a lo-pressure outlet
- Internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, serving as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Inlet and outlet hose barb ends designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability
Premium Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.