3Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and adjustment pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- UL Listed
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates