1162 Premium Two Product Secondary Co2 Keg Beer Regulator
Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and adjustment pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 2 Pressures / 2 Kegs
- Output Pressure Gauges: 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Outlet Barb: 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment
1162 Premium Two Product Secondary Co2 Keg Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $154.95
Sale Price: $250.99
Sale Price: $77.95