Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and adjustment pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment
Premium Secondary Co2 Keg Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.