The Kegco LH-54S-1 Pro Series Secondary Regulator is built with high end features. Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank at different pressures. A secondary regulator will allow you to lower the pressure to the second keg.
You still need a primary regulator on which one output would connect to the secondary with a piece of air line. The secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
Pro Series Single Product Secondary Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.