The Kegco 761 single gauge commercial grade regulator consistently delivers peak performance even in rigorous commercial environments. It's sturdy construction ensures consistent flow pour after pour and it features a T-Style adjustment valve which makes it easy to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold. The single gauge on the regulator indicates how much CO2
pressure is inside the keg and a pressure release valve is conveniently located on the regulator body.
- T-Style valve can be adjusted by hand so you don't need tools to set the output pressure
- Can withstand the punishment at the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built in to the body of regulator
- An internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, serving as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple prevents dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts
- Thick Nylon Seal on inlet nipple is permanent to help eliminate a source of leaks... no need to use a new fiber washer each time tank is changed
- Hose barb end is designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability
Commercial Grade Single Gauge Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Good inexpensive basic regulator |
Union Beach, NJ
|Comments:||Bought this item to replace my defective regulator. I like the idea of the integrated washer within the co2 connection which eliminates the need for a fiber washer. Adjustment is nice and easy with the T-valve. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.