641 Premium Single Gauge Co2 Keg Beer Regulator
This premium Co2 regulator is built to last. This regulator features a large forged brass body for durability, accurate machining, high quality chrome plated finish, a built in Co2 resistant solid nylon inlet seal for constant perfect sealing, and a nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance. This regulator also features constant pressure supply at high output flow rates and a safety relief valve release at 55-65 PSI. The premium regulator has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg. This is a single gauge regulator with the main gauge indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg.
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish.
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment.
- Built in CO² resistant, long lasting solid Nylon inlet seal.
- Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet filter.
- Type Primary Regulator - CO2
- Installation CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)
- Performance 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Tank Pressure Gauge Not Included
- Outlet Barb 3/8" O.D. (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Forged Brass Body
- Accurate Machining with Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel-Plated Valve Seats for High Corrosion Resistance
- Built-in Co2 Resistant with Solid Nylon Inlet Seal
- Constant Pressure Supply at High Output Flow Rates
641 Premium Single Gauge Co2 Keg Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $37.95
Sale Price: $38.95
Sale Price: $8.95