Taprite T742-2 - Commercial 2-Product Dual Gauge Primary Kegerator Regulator
This dual gauge 2-product regulator is loaded with features! The regulator has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg. This is a dual gauge regulator with the main gauge indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg and the second gauge indicating how much Co2 is left in your tank.
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade.
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built in to the body of regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to prevent their use as a lo-pressure outlet
- The non-removable adjusting screw is designed so that when it is turned all the way in the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 50 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This feature serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced.
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple to prevent dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts.
- Permanent Quad-Ring Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks... no need to use a new fiber washer each time tank is changed.
- Outlet features NADS 1600C shutoff which eliminates a source of gas leaks. The ball-type check valve helps prevent product back-up into the regulator, a common cause of malfunction in the regulating and relief valve parts. Hose barb end designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability.
- Seat assembly is easily replaceable in-field... no need to remove regulator from tank.
Taprite T742-2 - Commercial 2-Product Dual Gauge Primary Kegerator Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|I would recommend|
|by:||Chris Q (07-28-2014)|
Hamilton Square, NJ
|Comments:||Works exactly as expected and saves me room in my refrigerator/kegerator so I don't need to use two separate C02 tanks for my dual-tap kegerator.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $66.95
Sale Price: $145.95