This Gas Blender maintains draft beer carbonation from the first glass to the last. Maintains carbonation levels which improves keg yields. By dispensing the precise gas blend, obtaining the "Brewery Fresh Taste" in each and every glass is possible. Consistent quality improves customer satisfaction. On-premise operators reduce pour cost by eliminating waste as carbonation levels are maintained for the variety of draft beers on taps--a more reliable dispense process reduces the chance of over-pours.
- On-site accurate gas blending.
- More cost-effective than pre-mixed cylinders.
- Type Single Gas Blending Panel
- Lager Blend 60% CO2 & 40% Nitrogen
- Dimensions 7-3/4" W x 8-3/4" H x 4-1/2" D
- Outlet Pressure Factory pre-set @ 50psi
Uses high-pressure regulators for inlet gas. See 942B
For inlet, use braided vinyl hose to withstand higher pressures.
MM100 - CO2/N2 Beer Gas Blending Panel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.