This stylish Kegco C534-630SS double tap draft beer tower makes an incredible addition to any kegerator! Made of durable chrome plated brass with a snake design, its an easy to install keg tower and adds a European look to your bar.
The Perlick stainless steel beer faucet is the most sanitary faucet available anywhere. It's innovative seat-forward design keeps internal parts from being exposed to air, preventing the handle lever from sticking and minimizing bacterial build-up. In addition, the removable spout makes cleaning much easier. This revolutionary design and stainless steel body ensures a brewery fresh taste.
The shank on the bottom of the tower is 1 1/4" in diameter and 4" long, but due to the need to use a lock nut to tighten it into place, the maximum counter thickness this tower is compatible with is 2 1/2".
- Finish: Chrome-Plated Metal
- Stylish Snake Design for European look
- Air Cooled
- Perlick 630SS Faucets
- Two 5' Lengths of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assemblies
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- Dimensions: 15.35" Height
- Counter shank is 1 1/4" in diameter and 4" long
- Maximum counter thickness is 2 1/2" to leave enough room for the lock nut to fasten the shank to the counter
|Dispense System||Air Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||2|
Double Faucet Snake Draft Beer Tower w/ Perlick 630SS Faucets Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.