The Metropolis series towers feature a classic Art Deco design rendered in Stainless Steel. Polished stainless steel will not chip or pit like chrome. The design features all stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, & faucets.
The Metropolis features an integrated glycol cooling module that provides you or your customers with a frosty, chilled draft.
You will need a Co2 gas line splitter to run 4 or more kegs of beer off (1) Co2 tank and regulator. If you have any additional questions please call us at 1-800-710-9939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled (Kool-Rite Integrated Module)
- Faucets 4 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Connection (Product) 1/4" O.D. Stainless Steel tubes with tapered barb 5/16"-3/8"
- Connection (Glycol) 3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with tapered barb 5/16"-3/8"
- Length 24"
- Height 16"
- Faucet Height 12"
- Base Diameter: 4"
- Outlet: 5/16"-3/8" Taper
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||4|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
Metropolis Stainless Steel 4 Faucet T-Style Draft Tower - 4 Inch Column - Glycol Cooled Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.